“A Night of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate”
2019 AWARDS APPLICATION
Thursday, March 7, 2019
BILL NAITO AWARD
Presented to the Commercial Association of Brokers member (or members) who successfully closes the most complex real estate transaction of 2018.
- The transaction must be outstanding, noteworthy, and show the most initiative, ingenuity, originality, constructiveness, imagination, and ability.
- The size or consideration of the transaction shall not be considered by Awards Committee.
- Applicant must be licensed by the Oregon or Washington Real Estate Agency, a broker member in good standing with the Commercial Association of Brokers in both 2015 and 2016 and whose Principal Broker is licensed and a member in good standing. Only transactions closed after the effective date of CAB membership can be counted.
- All transaction entries must be closed and consummated during the twelve months preceding the closing date of the contest. Closing date for executed transactions shall be December 31, 2018. All entries must be certified by the applicant’s Principal Broker.
- In the event an applicant wishes to submit a transaction for volume which closed or had an effective date during the time said applicant was affiliated with a company other than applicant’s current company the applicant shall have his previous Principal Broker certifying the validity of the transaction(s) by executing a Letter of Certification.
- To be considered for an Award, CAB must receive all of the following by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, January 23, 2019 either by email to email@example.com or by fax to (503) 388-3188
- Awards Application
- Digital picture in .jpg or .tif format
- Applicant/Team/Project Bio of 150 words or less (to be included in Portland Business Journal if selected)
- All entries shall be judged by the Awards Selection Committee.
- Award shall be apermanent plaquep resented to each recipient.