- To renew a license, a real estate licensee must complete 30 hours of real estate continuing education during the prior 2 years.
- 3 hours must be a course on recent changes in real estate rules and laws.
- If the licensee is renewing an active license for the 1st time, an advanced course in real estate approved by the Real Estate Agency.
- Real Estate Agency is to develop a reporting form.
- Real Estate Agency can waive portions of requirement for poor health or other circumstances beyond the licensee’s control.
Previous TopicNext Topic
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!