Overview of Changes as of 1/1/11
- Real estate licensees must complete 30 hours of continuing education courses during the 2 year renewal period.
- Eligible course topics now set by statute
- 3 hour Law and Rule Required Course must be taken during the 2 year renewal period
- Real estate licensee must maintain own continuing education records after 1/1/11
- Principal broker must maintain continuing education records prior to 1/1/11
- Continuing education courses only count if from a certified provider
- License applicants must meet new requirements in OAR 863 Divisions 14 and 24